For those of us, in the Northeast, it might seem, a little early, to be thinking about SPRING cleaning, but, wise homeowners, always plan ahead, realizing, the best strategy, is, generally, to plan ahead, and be prepared . It was raining when Noah built the Ark , and, the best way, to effectively, maintain and enjoy, your home, is to plan ahead! Although, the best procedure, is to maintain your house, year – around, there are certain specific necessities, involved, after the rigors, etc, of severe winter conditions, etc. With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, some essential basics, involved.
1. Sprucing; seeds: After the combination of stresses, and strains, most homes undergo, because of cold weather, inclement weather conditions, such as snow, sleet, etc, Spring is the time, to pay attention, to sprucing up, both the interior and exterior of your house, and property! Much of the planting needed, and seeding, to have your flowers, etc, blossom, and beautify, once the weather improves, must begin sooner, rather than later!
2. Priorities; preview; process; planning; perceptions: Various homeowners have different priorities, and perceptions, and that, their emphasis will also vary! Begin, by going around, the inside, outside, and property's grounds, and preview it, carefully, and thoroughly, listing careful, what needs some attention, etc! Create a realistic, effective Spring planning, schedule, and avoid the tendency to procrastinate, but, rather commit, to do a little, at a time, so the plan, becomes a meaningful process!
3. Relevant; realistic: Begin the process, by prioritizing, the areas, with the most relevant, timely needs. Make your decisions wisely, budget smartly and accordingly, based on your personal preferences, etc, and proceed, in a realistic manner!
4. Imagination; ideas; intentions: Is your primary intention, simply, sprucing up the house, etc, or making a major renovation, etc? Proceed with the imagination, to see, what could be, rather than, merely, what is! Will you proceed, with quality ideas, which, might, make you happier, and enhance your property?
5. Needs; niche; nuances: Begin, by considering, actual needs, and start, by focusing on these! What trends and nuances, might make a difference, for the future? Do you envision, a specific niche, your house, might, best fit in?
6. Good / great; goals: Consider your personal goals, and whether, you are satisfied, with good – enough, or seek something, great!
SPRING cleaning, requires more than merely, cleaning, and sprucing , but, rather, attention to the fuller, bigger – picture! Will you be your best – friend, or worst enemy?